It’s been four days since I started working with eclipse plugins and I finally have my first useful plugin. It’s useful for my research purposes and hopefully for a small audience interested in my work. It might also be useful for those trying to learn how to write eclipse plugins because I’ll soon be writing a tutorial on how I put this thing together from scratch (inshallah).
For the time being though, enjoy the screenshot.
Update: fixed the plugin with a new ‘View’. It now operates much better with a separate view for the output and controls. Also added is a ‘Hierarchy’ view for viewing the policy in a nice tree structure.